CO2 Fractional Resurfacing
C02 is a Carbon Dioxide Laser that only treats a fraction of the skin at a time. When the C02 beam of light comes in contact with the epidermis it heats and vaporizes the skin tissue, instantly removing the superficial layers of the skin, scars and wrinkles while smoothing out the surface of the skin. Skin remodelling occurs with new skin and collagen growth.
- Skin tightening
- Immediate shrinkage of damaged skin
- Improves overall texture & tone
- Uneven pigmentation
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Removal of age and sun spots
- Acne scarring
- Dilated pores
- New collagen production for up to one year post treatment
- Minimal downtime
Restore Health center is proud to offer our patients the CO2RE Carbon Dioxide Laser System, the latest advancement in CO2 laser resurfacing for aging skin. This laser is one of only three CO2 laser currently available that uses ‘super/ultra-pulsed’ technology, which means that heat is applied faster to the skin making it safer than other CO2 devices and reducing recovery time.
This laser technology is so precise that treatments can be tailored according to the nature and extent of skin damage, skin type and individual requirements for recovery time.
- the younger patient with severe acne scars
- the middle-aged patient with wrinkles and age spots
- the older patient with wrinkles, age spots and pre-cancerous lesions